D

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sun, Dec 20, 2020 9:08 AM

Manager

Hi - I am currently travelling (Colombia) on a postpaid corporate plan but am unable to activate my roaming (tried connecting to Telefonica and Claro - the data roam networks operators suggested by Starhub, but to no avail). I have followed all the steps, including SMSing the numbers given on the Starhub website and I have tried calling the helpline but am not able to get through (to no surprise really as roaming is not working!). Could it have something to do with my APN settings? 

Also, the issue is quite urgent as I cannot access any banking services because I don't receive my OTPs via SMS...

Can you please help?

THANKS! 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

10 m ago

Hi @DB8, sorry to hear that you're having trouble receiving incoming SMS while overseas. Just to check, are you able to connect to a foreign mobile network? Also, please ensure your APN settings is "shwap" then after that reboot your phone. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi Clara,

Thanks for your reply. Yes, my APN setting is 'shwap" and i have rebooted my phone but i still don't receive SMSs and am unable to make calls.

Can you help?

Thanks,

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Are you able to connect to a mobile network? Please try to manually connect to a network. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started