R

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Sat, Feb 6, 2021 8:59 AM

International Roaming Failed

Hello, I attempted to active International Roaming since 2 days ago before I left Singapore and it kept saying I am not eligible. 

Now I am here in Phils and still not able to activate , I already exhaust all option.

Please help.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

7 m ago

Hi @Rfjacob, I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to activate international roaming. Just to check, have you tried to reboot your phone and activate international roaming via My StarHub App?

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

@Carla_P hello, yes did all necessary steps before posting here but none has worked 😢 Need it badly as all of my opt is attached in my starhub number. 

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

In this case, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could help activate your international roaming. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Alright. Thank you, Carla

Carla_P

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

No problem, Racquel. 😊

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Dear Carla, unfortunately the “expert advisor” just said I am not eligible for international roaming and offered no alternate solution at all. I am looking for alternate solution not a repetition of what the bot has informed me.   

Get Started

Get Started