Skip to main content
Sarahsu's profile

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 1, 2019 5:00 AM

How to turn on only sms oversea for OTP ibanking?

I will be on overseas in few days and I want to know how to turn on only sms. I saw when some ppl turn on roaming, they also have to pay for missed call. I also see post that need to turn off some service after data roaming is on so that starthub won’t charge for missed call. I want to know if there is option to only turn on the SMS so I don’t need to do extra steps. Thank you in advance.

Responses

Unilator

Trusted Contributor

• 

22 Messages

2 y ago

Just activate Pay-as-you-roam. There is no monthly charge or fee for activating that and you will receive SMS without any charge.

check more details here http://www.starhub.com/personal/mobile/travel-roam/travelling-overseas.html

debbiefa

Community Manager

• 

842 Messages

2 y ago

Hi Sarahsu, are you inquiring on prepaid or postpaid mobile? Please PM us your registered customer name, registered mobile number, Hub ID / email address via this link, https://bit.ly/2S5w5qq 

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is

1 Message

• 

1 Point

I have a mobile phone account with Starhub. I like to know if I can receive OTP for iBanking when I am in overseas without subscribing travel data plan

Carla_P

• 

4K Messages

• 

1.9K Points

Hi @linc360, yes, as long as roaming service is activated. But to avoid incurring data roaming charges you would need to turn OFF "Mobile Data" and "Data when roaming" on your phone.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started