Skip to main content
J_Vansen_S's profile

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Sat, Nov 4, 2017 10:00 PM

How to activate roaming OVERSEAS~?

hi, i did not turn on ROAMING on my prepaid happy before leaving Singapore. I am now in Australia.

What can i do? Help!~

Responses

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

I am also having the same problem but i am using prepaid sim...i need to activate my sim for ibanking OTP

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Same problem. Followed all instructions but not able to activate.

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Hi Amy! I’m using Happy Prepaid but unable to access data roaming now, maybe because I forgot to activate before I travelled. Could you help me to activate please?

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

I have self-resolved

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

Hi,

I have the same problem. I can’t activate roaming while already in Malaysia.

I can’t log into app because I need a network to receive the OTP

please help 

Jessica 

Jere_Lim

Community Manager

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hi jesskeil, Let us know if you are still facing any issues after restarting the mobile device and manually connecting to the roaming operator. Do also provide us with your prepaid number >> HERE << we’ll arrange for assistance. Thank you.

If my post answers your question, please click on the "Accept as Solution" button!

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Hi,

I have the same problem. My roaming isn't activated, and I can't activate the app from abroad since as I don't have roaming, I can't receive an SMS. I can't use *123# either, for the same reason. It's really annoying that there is no other way to identify yourself.

@Jere_Lim  I will send you a private message with my details.

zIp-dIsK

Hubbernauts

• 

83 Messages

• 

5 Points

a year ago

Since you are already overseas there's nothingmuch you can do, though you can try PM the starhub team, OR you can PM them on Facebook, find them on (http://m.me/Starhub) , alternatively, you may find way to give starhub a call. if you have wifi and skype you might be able to make the call or ask someone to help you do it.

Number is 68201633

Hope that helps a little.
mkovalev

Esteemed Commentator

• 

7 Messages

a year ago

Hi,

Please, check, that roaming for my StarHub (pls find my mobile number in my details) is working.

I am in Russian Federation now, on registration on a mobile network I am getting message: "Your SIM card does not allow a connection to this network " or, "Limited Service"

Thank you

Mikhail

mkovalev

Esteemed Commentator

• 

7 Messages

a year ago

Resolved&working.Smiley Happy

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

a year ago

Hi @mkovalev, that's good to hear. How were you able to resolve your concern? Please share it here so other users will know what to do when they encounter the same issue. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

2 months ago

I also have this issue now, and need it resolve asap. 

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Hi @MariMartinez, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Please activate your international roaming via My StarHub App. Thereafter, you should manually connect to a foreign network. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started