Skip to main content
J

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 4:15 PM

Happygo no network

Hi, 

I brought 2 happygo roaming SIM early this year but I didn’t use it until now. I insert the sim but there is no network. 

SIMs expiry date are mar 2021 and April 2021

pleaae help.

thanks

jason

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

2 months ago

Hi @Jasonteoch, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Just to clarify, you mean you didn't activate the SIM cards after you purchased them too? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Yes, I didn’t activate it after I brought at the airport.

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

In this case, please get in touch with our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so they could further assist you. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

I tried but I am getting “I am having trouble understanding my problem” from your bot

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

2 months ago

And it is very frustrating talking to the bot or computer

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Please be informed that if the bot is unable to answer your question, it'll give you an option to get assistance from our customer support agent. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started