Ivan Lim's profile

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jun 20, 2016 7:00 AM

Happy roam not working g

My number is and I have activated the 7days 1GB happy roam plan but am unable to have access to mobile data. The roaming, data roaming is on but still nothing.

Edit: remove mobile number to protect customer privacy. 

Responses

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I had $31+ left on my account on Thursday and on Friday morning, I had $0.01 left. I have not used my account during the night. I believe there is a mistake. I am currently in US.

Josephine C

Genius

• 

861 Messages

4 y ago

Hi Starhubroam,

please send me a private massage with your name, NRIC/FIN, contact number and email address so that I can get in touch and assist you further. Thank you.- Josephine

How to send a PM (Private Message) on StarHub Community?

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

I got the same problem.. Landed in indonesia yesterday. 

The data roam worked for the first 2 hours on indosatooredoo, then gone after that.

Restarted my phone a few times for the past 1 day, still no result. Very frustrating. 

Salehuddin_H

Alumni (Retired)

• 

516 Messages

4 y ago

Hey Horiyadi, can you PM me with your full name, NRIC/FIN and prepaid number so I can look into this for you?

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Hi Salehuddin,

Following the input from your team that i have to maintain at least 3$ of balance, i did a top up of 10$.

Good news is the data roaming worked. 

Bad news is it stop working again after a couple of hours. And help me check why my credit was deducted 3.x$. I am very sure that i made no phonecall or SMS after i made the top up. 

Nhh

Honored Commentator

• 

9 Messages

4 y ago

My data roaming is not working when I was in Vietnam last few days from 23 dec. It used to be working since last two years when I was in Malaysia and Thailand, so the phone and APN settings should be fine.

I can see the 'R' next to signal bar, so roaming should be on, but I don't know why I can't connect to Internet. I bought a 2.4GB data plan but now the money is wasted. 

Diane_R

Alumni (Retired)

• 

570 Messages

4 y ago

Hi Nhh, please send me a PM with the subscriber's name, NRIC/FIN, mobile and email address for further assistance. Thank you. 

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

4 y ago

My happyroam is not working in japan too. I used it last month here and it works so I'm not sure why the data is not working today. Pls assist.

Pls assist immediately as I am currently overseas.

Josephine C

Genius

• 

861 Messages

4 y ago

Hi Daphnetmy, I've replied to your PM and will assist from there. Thank you

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Hello, I'm currently in the Phillipines, and purchased the happy prepaid data roam at $20 for 2.4gb for 30 days. 

I installed APN settings, and I see that I'm connect to SMART 3G on my iphone. Data roaming is also switched on. However I can't surf the net. Pls help, thank you.

xxx (phone number removed for privacy)

Josephine C

Genius

• 

861 Messages

4 y ago

Hello Mellychoong, I've edited out your mobile number to protect your privacy. Can you please send me a private massage with your name, NRIC/FIN so that I can assist on this? Thank you

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Hi Josephine

Thank you for your help

I will DM you!

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

4 y ago

Hi 

I have arrived in Osaka and my Sim again is not working. 

It didn't work in hk in Sep or China in Dec. The only place it has worked is in Taiwan.

can you please fix asap

Amy_Law

Alumni (Retired)

• 

3.3K Messages

4 y ago

Hi achsor

Does reinstalling the Prepaid APN using the Happy Prepaid App, restarting your handset or placing your SIM Card in another handset help resolve this issue?

If this doesn’t help, send me your full name, NRIC/FIN/Passport number and your Prepaid Number via Private Message and I'll be in touch.

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

Hi. Same problem here. I bought a HappyRoam SIM 2GB/day for 15 days in Singapore 10 days ago. Now traveling in Indonesia. Internet Connection did work until yesterday. I’m still connected to a carrier, APN is set, roaming is activated but I do neither get a 3G/4G icon on my phone nor can I access the internet. 

Please help!

thanks 

Frank

Get Started

Get Started