Trusted Commentator

• 

10 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 3:10 AM

Happy Prepaid Mobile - No SIM problem

Hi,

When I insert the Happy Prepaid SIM Card into my phone, it says there is no SIM. I am currently overseas (Bangkok) and unable to receive any OTP codes. There are times when my iPhone recognises the SIM card and at times there is this issue.

The balance of the card is zero but the number has not expired yet.

Please help.

Thank you.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

2 months ago

Hi @kristopher90. sorry for the inconvenience caused. Just to check, is the roaming service activated on your phone? Also, please set your APN setting to shppd and then try to manually connect to a network. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Trusted Commentator

• 

10 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P Hi Carla, thanks for your response. I cannot select the roaming option because there is no SIM card detected so the option is greyed out on the iPhone. The APN setting has been set to shppd. Have spoken to Starhub, they mentioned I would need to visit a Starhub store to replace the SIM. 

the SIM seems to work ok on newer iPhone models but not on the old models. 

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

In this case, I'd say to follow the advice of our Customer Support agent you've talked to. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started