MT

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Mon, Mar 22, 2021 4:00 PM

Data roaming is not working in Myanmar

Just activated data roaming on StarHub postpaid plan today through StarHub customer service call centre.

But till now, data roaming is not working.

please help to assist on this.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

3 m ago

Hi @Min Tun, please ensure your APN is set to "shwap." Also, reboot your phone to see if the issue persists. Lastly, are you able to connect to a foreign network? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Hi Carla,

Thanks for your reply.

I have set APN as “shwap”

also reboot the phone.

but the issue still not resolved yet.

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Are you able to connect to a foreign network? Also, please turn on the mobile data on your phone. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Yes 

able to connect foreign network 

also turn on mobile data

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

In this case, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further assistance as we need to refer to your account details which I don't have access here in the Community to further assist you. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started