a year ago

And don't give me non relevant excuses about main wallet balance and what
not. Reactivate or provide legal reasons not to do so

Gho

Trusted Contributor

• 

22 Messages

a year ago

Have already done that in my first PM to Debbie. U can refer to the first few messages of this thread. 

Have maintained the minimum sum, all steps mentioned as well and confirm is not local provider issue. 

debbiefa

Community Manager

• 

842 Messages

a year ago

Do provide us with the travel date you are facing the issues, we'll check further. -Debbie

========================================
Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub

Has someone helped you?
Say thanks by liking the post.

Has your post been solved?
Let others know by marking the post using the "Accept as Solution" button.

Home is where the ♥ is
Lyn L

Community Manager

• 

643 Messages

a year ago

I've edited your comment as it contains your personal details. Meanwhile, I've replied to your PM. Thank you.

Gho

Trusted Contributor

• 

22 Messages

a year ago

Is it working for both your cards now ?

Trusted Commentator

• 

7 Messages

a year ago

I am having the exact same problem. As I need to be in Tokyo for at least 2 more months this is rather disturbing and a big problem for me at the moment.
Spiculum

Valued Contributor

• 

12 Messages

a year ago

Nope. Both are spotty. Dropping in and out. When in, it's very slow. H+,
3G. Never 4G.
No data, trouble with trains in Tokyo. All their suggestions are recycled
and do not work.

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I am current in Kyoto and am facing the exact same problem. Data roaming was working fine until 3 days ago (29/05/19).  

Note: I am using Happy roam. My traveling partner is likewise using Happy roam but he is not facing the same issues as I am. I have tried manually finding and connecting to every different Telco networks here, yet no fix is obtained. At best, I get a H connection for 5 seconds, then nothing. 

Spiculum

Valued Contributor

• 

12 Messages

a year ago

It can't be that both docomo and SoftBank has issues. Starhub playing the
blame game.
Gho

Trusted Contributor

• 

22 Messages

a year ago

Same inconsistent signals for me. Never  ever enough signal to reply more than 1 WhatsApp message. Sigh

PM from starhub correspondence  points to local provider being at fault since we have tried their advice. 

Gho

Trusted Contributor

• 

22 Messages

a year ago

Totally feel u. It’s 100% what I am facing. My partner is , fortunately enough, having no issues for her Wow data roaming. 

Just too too many of us facing the problem at the same circumstance to be a coincidence. 

Lyn L

Community Manager

• 

643 Messages

a year ago

Hi Penguin567, please PM us the subscriber name and prepaid mobile number by clicking >> HERE, we’ll check on this.
Meanwhile, you may restart your handset and place your SIM card into another handset to see if issue persists.

Spiculum

Valued Contributor

• 

12 Messages

a year ago

Yeah same suggestions that doesn't fix the problem.
Very disappointed. Ruined my trip.
Gho

Trusted Contributor

• 

22 Messages

a year ago

Doubt we are gaining traction here. Only thing I am gaining is my status now as a senior commentator. Which indirectly shows how desperate I am getting this resolved. 

Any Customer Recovery channels we can seek to get resolution for this matter  guys?

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

Hi Starhub and all,

I’ve just arrived in Tokyo today (1st June) and I am facing the same issue. It looks like the problem is failure to enable 4G. The connection works ok (on slow 3G) if I disable 4G data.

Whenever I enable 4G, I get the same problem everyone else is having here. Phone tries to enable 4G and then the whole data connection drops. Phone then retry and then the same connect then drop cycle happens again.

Everyone having the issue, try disable 4G data on your phone (if available) and you might get a stable connection.

Starhub, could you please get in touch with me?

Get Started

Get Started