tateu's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Mar 14, 2020 1:00 AM

Cannot receive SMS-OTP

I've been trying all day to complete a banking transaction unsuccessfully because i am not receiving any sms OTP.

I am currently overseas and i have been paying for roaming since the beginning, and i would not expect such a disappointing service and it is causing me plenty of distress. This is not the first time this is happening. I am writing in this time as i have serious urgent issues.

Please solve this problem as soon as possible.

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

2 y ago

Hi @tateu, I'm sorry to hear about this. Have you tried to restart your phone? Also, please try to insert your sim card in another device to see if the issue persists. 

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

2 y ago

Having said that, I highly suggest that you contact our Customer Service Support team on either Facebook or Twitter to further assist you with your concern. Sorry, I don't have access to your account details here. 

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

Hi,

I have tried restart my phone, insert sim to another device, and connect to other network operator. The problem still pressist. 

1 Message

• 

1 Point

9 m ago

Hi,

I am a starhub Customer and currently in shanghai. I have bene trying to complete a abnking transaction for which i need OTP. While bank websites says it has sent the OTP but I am not getting any OTP. Surprising part is I am getting calls on my Starhub number but not getting any texts. I have tried switching off and on along with changing sim to another phone. Please help as I am in Shanghai and in roaming.

regards,

Kuldeep

Ph: < removed private information >

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

5.4K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @Dgoel25, I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to receive OTP SMSes on your phone. Are you able to receive other incoming SMSes? If not please dial #35*Password*16#SEND. The default password is 1234. Also, please ensure you have the correct phone settings, you may refer here

Lastly, apologies that I had to remove your phone number here as this is a public forum. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started