S

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Nov 3, 2020 12:31 PM

Cannot get coverage at abroad

Hi Starhub, I have difficulty to get coverage at China. If my roaming is off, please activated it. I cannot get OTP for log in the apps. My phone number is < removed private information >.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

1 y ago

Hi @suhaimiabdulrazak sorry for the inconvenience caused. First of all, I had to remove your mobile number here for your privacy and security. Just to check, did you activate your roaming service prior to your trip to China? Also, please try to manually connect to a network. 

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi Carla

Thank you for you attention.

Roaming activate I really not notice, may be I accidentally switch off.

I already tried manually searching the coverage, and found around 3 coverage available, try one by one and same still no signal. Already try multiple phone reboot, also same, no signal.

Already done phone exchanged, but still cannot detect the signal. Now I cannot received the OTP to log in the apps.

If roaming haven’t activated, please on it.

Thank you

Suhaimj

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

In this case, please get in touch with my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to further assist you. Apologies since we don’t have access to account details here. Thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started