Skip to main content

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

Thu, Dec 22, 2016 7:00 AM

All outgoing calls barred

Hello, i bought my sim in singapore. But after i came to kualalumpur all my outgoing calls have been barred . Incoming calls are active.When i try to deactivate the call barring, they ask for a password. How to deactivate the call barring?

Responses

SofiaYusof

Alumni (Retired)

• 

841 Messages

4 years ago

Hi @ Anushe, the default password is 1234. Please key in  # 330 * Password # SEND . Thank you. - Sofia

Sofia

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Hi.I am also having the same problem.

When I enter the password 1234 it gives me error like "network or sim card error".

Please help

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

985 Messages

3 years ago

Hi Ravirbt, can you pm me your mobile number, email address, NRIC/FIN, contact number? Let me check. Thank you 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Jolene_L

Community Relationship Manager

• 

985 Messages

3 years ago

Sorry Ravirbt, to protect your privacy, I'm going to edit your comment with your contact details. In your pm, do also let me know if it's a prepaid number. Thank you 

-Jolene 

Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.

For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

For urgent matters regarding the safety of our members or the security of the platform, please email us at community@starhub.com.

Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I accidentally deactivated the roaming services(?) and right now I'm getting no signal for my SIM card.  The problem is that I need to reverify the number through the happy prepaid app but I can't receive the pin because I do not have any signal. Can you please advise and help?

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

edited 

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Hi Anushe,

Even i could not get this issue resolved. But i made one mistake of turning roaming off... don't do it. Atleast you have incoming active and data running. 

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

@Anushe wrote:

Hello, i bought my sim in singapore. But after i came to kualalumpur all my outgoing calls have been barred . Incoming calls are active.When i try to deactivate the call barring, they ask for a password. How to deactivate the call barring?

I have the exact same problem. were you able to solve yours? 

Get Started

Get Started