Grateful Like-Giver

• 

4.3K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Fri, Feb 7, 2020 12:00 AM

What is StarHub WOW Prepaid Data Plan?

What is StarHub WOW Prepaid Data Plan?

StarHub WOW Prepaid Data Plan allows you to stream your favourite videos, post more photos on Facebook, watch more Instagram stories, and enjoy more video calls without extra data charges. Moreover, you can also use it not only in Singapore but across our 17 Happy Roam destinations.

Validity Data Price
1-Day 1GB $3
3-Day 1GB $5
1-Week 1GB $8
4-Week 5GB + 60 minutes local calls $10
4-Week 600MB with Amazon Prime $6

Want free data on Sundays?

Choose from our 4-week WOW Data Plans.

Validity Data Price
4-Week 2GB $18
4-Week 20GB $25
+ FREE 40GB with worry-free data over 4 Sundays

NOTE: FREE Sunday Data is available for local use only, from Sunday 0000 to Sunday 2359.

How to buy WOW Data Plans?

You can buy our data plans in any of these four ways:

How to top-up WOW Data Plans? If you used up all your Data Plan balance.

You can immediately top up or buy a new plan in one of the four ways mentioned above.

If you wish to know more details about WOW Data Plan. Click here.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Responses

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

3 m ago

I have a prepaid WOW Data $25 plan, is this plan not having local incoming call support?

Carla_P

• 

4.3K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Hi @rajaduraik, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. You're referring to the new 4-week 40GB for $25 data plan, right? If yes, the new plan comes with the $15 IDD 018 and 800 local mins will be credited within the same day. This table you see here is our old WOW data plan, apologies for the confusion. Please refer here for the updated WOW Prepaid Data Plan. Thanks. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

800 local mins stands for local incoming and outgoing calls?

(edited)

Carla_P

• 

4.3K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

It's 800 local outgoing minutes. 

~ Carla

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Is free incoming call available in this plan?

if not, please tell me how to get?

Carla_P

• 

4.3K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Unfortunately, free incoming calls are not part of this data plan. However, if you top-up your main wallet depending on the amount you will get free incoming calls. Please refer here for more information. 

Moreover, you can also activate the On-Demand Unlimited Incoming Calls value-added Service. For more info, click here

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started