Want to avail CIS Discount? Read this!
Get discounts on handsets and monthly subscription when you sign-up to any 2-year plans. You may also get big data and unlimited talk time with our new CIS SIM Only 1-year plan.
How do I avail the Corporate Individual Scheme (CIS) benefits?
Ways to Sign-up/Recontract
Online via Online Store
Authentication via corporate email address corporate or membership access code.
Walk-in at any StarHub Shop
Scan Original Document ID and Staff Pass or accepted alternative documents.
What are the documents needed for the CIS discount?
With just your corporate email address, you can enjoy CIS discount with ease via our Online Store and get your handset delivered right to your doorstep.
If you don’t have a corporate email address, no fret, you can still enjoy the discount by bringing the following documents to our Shops:
Staff Pass is mandatory for customer to avail CIS discount.
If original Staff Pass is not available, we can accept either of the following documents:
- A copy of pay slip issued within 3 months from date of sign up/recontract
- HR-endorsed employment document issued no earlier than 3 months before the date of new sign-up/recontract
- Medical Card, which includes the following details:
- Company Name
- Company Logo
- Customer Name as indicated in NRIC / FIN
- Customer Doc ID as indicated in NRIC / FIN
- Expiry Date
- CIS Discount under CIS Plan will only be given at the point of new sales or recontract.
- The validity of CIS monthly mobile plan subscription discounts will be valid for 24 months from new sign-up/recontract. Upon expiry of the validity period, prevailing monthly charges will apply.
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions.
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!