elsiekoh's profile

Esteemed Commentator

• 

7 Messages

• 

2 Points

Mon, Jan 3, 2022 8:57 AM

Unable to receive SMS messages since 01Jan2022 started

I realised I have not been able to receive any SMS messages since 01Jan2022 started. Sending out SMS messages are OK. Contacted Starhub Support who taught me to dial #35*1234*16# but it didnt fix the issue. Kindly advise how else I can fix the issue?

Accepted Solution

Esteemed Commentator

• 

7 Messages

• 

2 Points

22日前

It worked! Finally after several reboots, the issue was resolved, and I started to get all the past dated SMS messages. Case closed :)

Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

That's good to hear. Have a nice day! 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

@elsiekoh​ hello, may i know what did u do to solve it? im currently facing this issue too :(

Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

Hi @user_4d7e58, have you tried to reboot your phone and insert your SIM Card into another device to see if the issue persists? Also, please try to dial #35*1234*16#.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Carla_P

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

22日前

Hi @elsiekoh, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. As you've mentioned that you've tried dialing the shortcode to disable the barring of incoming SMS yet the issue persists. In this case, we advise that you contact our Customer Service via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below for further assistance as we need to refer to your account details for this. 

Get Started

Get Started