T

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Sat, Mar 6, 2021 1:55 PM

Unable to do recontract for broadband on Starhub mobile app

My broadband and starhub tv contract can be recontract. I am not able to do the recontract for broadband and Starhub TV on my Starhub mobile app. 

On the order delivery webpage, under the step Delivery and Installation, I am not able to complete the step. I am not able to select an a available timeslot.  The Next button at the end is not enabled. Hence I am not able to do the recontract. 

this has been ongoing for a few days now. I need some advise and assistance from the Customer Service on this. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

4 m ago

Hi @taywilia, thanks for your interest to recontract with us. Have you tried to uninstall and reinstall your app to see if the issue persists?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Tried to uninstall then install back My Starhub App. But the same issue persists. Can I call Starhub Customer Service to see if they can help to process my recontract? 

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Yes, that would be possible. Also, I suggest that you report the issue you encounter on My StarHub App so we could investigate this. Just follow the steps below.

• Take a screenshot of the error code on your phone and you should see this screen below 
  • Select "Report an app issue" 
  • Proceed to submit the screenshot, describe the issue and provide your Hub iD. 
Thank you.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

I have submitted the request as needed. I have asked to give me a acknowledgement email on this. 

Get Started

Get Started