Skip to main content
Kerris Ng

Alumni (Retired)


57 Messages

Mon, Oct 12, 2015 11:00 PM

Transfer of Ownership

How to transfer Ownership?

Please visit our StarHub Retail Shops together with the transferee and the listed documents below.


Singaporeans/PRs are required to present:

  • NRIC of subscriber


Foreigners are required to present either document:

  • Passport
  • Employment Pass / Work Permit / Social or Dependent Pass
  • Proof of Billing Address

Business-registered accounts

Transfer of Ownership for Business-registered accounts will no longer be processed at StarHub Shops from 1 March 2014. Please provide the following document to or call Business Hotline at 1631 for further assistance:

  • A copy of ROC / Business Profile
  • Authorization letter on company           letterhead with company’s rubberstamp
  • NRIC of authorized person
  • Name card of authorized person of both       companies


NOTE: Business Profile must be less than 3 months old

Important Note

  • Both transferer and transferee must be present.
  • Transferee must be at least 18 years of age.
  • If subscriber is not present, authorized person must bring along both NRIC and letter of authorization signed by the subscriber.
  • Transferee of ownership must be present for the transfer to take place.
  • A deposit in the range of $200 - $800 is applicable upon application of each service for Student Pass and Work Permit holders.
  • A deposit of $200 is applicable upon application of each service for S Pass.
  • Minimum 6 months' validity for Employment Pass / Work Permit / Social or Dependent Pass holder and Proof of Billing Address.
  • All outstanding amounts must be cleared.


Is there any charges for transferring of ownership?


  • Non-refundable Administrative fee of $20/service

Business Registration Number (BRN)

  • Non-refundable Administrative fee of $30/service applies for a transfer application to a BRN applicant


Must the transferer and transferee be there when the transfer of ownership take place?

For Mobile Services

Both transferer and transferee must be present at our Customer Service Center to do the transfer.


In any case if the transferer are unable to be present, a letter of authorization and the transferee’s NRIC/FIN are required to make the transfer.


For StarHub TV & Home Broadband Services

Transferer and Transferee are not required to be present.


Fill up the transfer form below and sent it to with the front and back copy of NRIC of both parties.


Download the transfer form here!


If I’m on Student plan, what will happen to the plan if I transfer to someone else?

Student plan benefit extensions to new subscriber will be subjected to eligibility. Talk to our customer service officer at point of transfer of ownership to find out more!

I'm a StarHub Intern. Some of my posts are unofficial and may contain personal opinions which may not represent the positions and opinions of StarHub.


No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started