Carla_P's profile

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Fri, Nov 6, 2020 7:18 AM

Step-by-Step Guide to Activate Hotstar for StarHub's Indian TV+ customers

Step-by-Step Guide to Activate Hotstar for StarHub's Indian TV+ customers

India’s premium video streaming app – Hotstar is now an exclusive complimentary offer to Indian+ customers on a 12- or 24-months contract. You can now stream and download your favourite Indian entertainment on Hotstar.

Once your Indian+ order has been fully activated, a unique redemption code will be sent to your registered mobile/email within 24 hours. Thereafter, you can activate Hotstar via mobile, web, or StarHub TV+ Box.

How to activate Hotstar on Mobile/Web?

STEP 1: Visit hotstar.com/redeem and log in by keying in your mobile number.

STEP 2: Key in your verification code.

STEP 3: Enter your name, age, and gender.

STEP 4: Key in your unique code that was sent to you via SMS/ email.

STEP 5: You can now start watching the best Indian entertainment on hotstar.com/sg or download the app on your mobile devices.

How to activate Hotstar on StarHub TV+ Box?

STEP 1: Launch the Hotstar app and go to “My Account.”

STEP 2: Follow the on-screen instructions by going to tv.hotstar.com to login with your Hotstar account and enter the 4-digit code shown on your TV screen.
STEP 3: On tv.hotstar.com login by keying in your mobile number.
STEP 4: Enter your verification code sent to your mobile.
STEP 5: Enter the code on your TV screen.
STEP 6: You are now logged in and you can start watching on Hotstar.
What are you waiting for? Sign-up now to Indian+ to get access to Hotstar app. You may sign-up online at www.starhub.com/indianplus, visit the nearest StarHub Shop, or call 1630.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started