Carla_P's profile

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 6:41 AM

Planning to Recontract your StarHub Mobile Plan?

Planning to Recontract your StarHub Mobile Plan?

Have you fulfilled your mobile contract? Fancy a new mobile phone? Want to change your current mobile plan? If the answer to those questions is a YES,” take note of the following information before you recontract your mobile plan. 

• All outstanding balance under your name / document ID needs to be cleared prior to recontract. 
  • If eligible you may use a recontract voucher, which will be given to you via SMS, email, or direct mailer to the mailing address. 
  • You are ineligible for recontract if you are under Employee Plan, SharePlus dependent lines and Free MaxMobile plans. 

Mobile Plan 

When can you recontract? 

Will you change/downgrade? 

2-Year Mobile Plan 

Number of Months Fulfilled on Contract 

• 12th month or less – Ineligible for recontract 
  • 13th month to 20th month – An Early Recontract Fee of $300 applies 
  • 21st month – 24th month – Eligible for recontract 

• If you’re on 2-year contract, you can only recontract and convert to SIM Only plan after completing your contract commitment. 
  • If you will change your plan to a lower-tier plan within your commitment period a downgrade fee will apply. 

SIM Only Plan 

• SIM Only plans can recontract to SIM Only 1-Year plans or any 2-year plans any time. 
  • SIM Only 1-Year Plans can recontract to any SIM Only 1-Year plans or any 2-year plans anytime within 1 year.  

You may check your recontract eligibility on My Starhub App. 

For your plan options, you can choose between our Mobile+ Planswhich comes with a 24-month contract and your choice of mobile device, or SIM-Only Plans which is a line-only plan. 

Ready to recontract? Visit our Online Store now!  

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Responses

No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started