Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

282 Points

Fri, Sep 25, 2020 6:20 AM

Let’s get familiar with the StarHub TV+ Box

Let’s get familiar with the StarHub TV+ Box

Have you heard about the new StarHub TV+ Box? You’ll enjoy all your favourite shows in one place through StarHub TV+ Box as it enables you unlimited accessibility of StarHub Entertainment and Apps such as Netflix, HBO Go, and many more. Moreover, it is powered by the Android TV operating system which provides additional features from the Google Voice Search, Chromecast built-in and Google Play Store to download apps and games.

Here’s how to use the StarHub TV+ Box.

The User Interface of StarHub TV+ can be navigated using the D-Pad (Up / Down / Left / Right) on the remote control and the OK button to select or confirm.

The Main Menu is organized into the following main sections for easy navigation:

• Guide
  • Home
  • TV Shows – English and Asian sub-sections
  • Movies
  • Store
  • Apps & Games

The Secondary Menu has 4 functions:

Here’s how StarHub TV+ Box remote looks like and its functions. 

To view Live Channels: Navigate to Guide in the Main Menu and select a channel to start viewing or press the Live TV button on the remote control.

To view On Demand programmes: Navigate to any genre rail on the Home Screen or TV Shows or Movies in the Main Menu to select a programme to start viewing.

To add multi-language audio or subtitles:

• Press OK and select the “Audio & Subtitles” option.
  • Select the available Audio track and/or Subtitle track.

Please note that multi-language audio and subtitles are available for selected programmes only.

To resume your last watched channel: Press the Live TV button on your remote control to tune to your last watched channel.

To resume your last watched programme(s): Find your last watched programme(s) under the “Continue Watching” rail on the Home screen. Select the programme you wish to watch and click Resume.

To add a favourite channel:

• Go to Guide and select the Live TV channel you wish to add.
  • Select “Add to Favourite” and press OK. Your favourite channels will appear under the “Favourite Channels” rail on the Home screen.

To add a TV Show or Movie to your Watchlist:

• Select the TV Show or Movie you wish to add to your Watchlist.
  • Select “Add to Watchlist” and press OK. Your Watchlist will appear under the “Watchlist and Rentals” rail on the Home screen.

To use the Time-Shift TV feature:

Time-Shift TV feature allows you to navigate through the TV Guide to watch programmes which have aired in the last 24 hours. If you have tuned in to a programme in the middle of its airing, you will also be able to “Start Over” from the beginning.

• Go to Guide and select a Time-Shift TV channel. Time-Shift TV channels are denoted with the  icon.
  • Press the Left arrow button to scroll through the programmes that have aired within the past 24 hours.
  • Press OK to view the Time-Shift programme. You can rewind or fast-forward to any point within the programme like an On Demand TV Show or Movie.

What are you waiting for? Take your entertainment to the big screen with your StarHub TV+ Box. But, first, choose from our all-new StarHub TV+ Passes

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Responses

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

2 Points

25 days ago

Hi i just got my New Starhub Tv+ box. After watch applications once I switch Off TV and box and then again ON both of them,  my TV screen blackout. Nothing can see. Even off my TV box again also can not. Once I switch off box and remove plug only again ok. I have exchanged one box but I think apps and Live TV all crashing. Don't know what to do. I have checked all cables including HDMI cables. All looks 9k. Anyone can advice. Thanks 

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

282 Points

Hi @mrshankarr, I’m very sorry that you’re having issues with your StarHub TV+ Box. To address your concern, please ensure that the HDMI source on your TV is selected correctly and your StarHub TV+ Box is powered on. Try to disconnect the HDMI cable and reconnect to try again. If the issue persists, try to connect using another HDMI cable to determine if it is a faulty cable issue or attempt to switch to another HDMI port on your TV set.

If your TV supports HDMI-CEC, you may need to disable this function in your TV settings. Please refer to your TV manufacturer guide on how to disable HDMI-CEC in your TV settings.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started