Let’s get familiar with the StarHub TV+ Box
Have you heard about the new StarHub TV+ Box? You’ll enjoy all your favourite shows in one place through StarHub TV+ Box as it enables you unlimited accessibility of StarHub Entertainment and Apps such as Netflix, HBO Go, and many more. Moreover, it is powered by the Android TV operating system which provides additional features from the Google Voice Search, Chromecast built-in and Google Play Store to download apps and games.
Here’s how to use the StarHub TV+ Box.
The User Interface of StarHub TV+ can be navigated using the D-Pad (Up / Down / Left / Right) on the remote control and the OK button to select or confirm.
The Main Menu is organized into the following main sections for easy navigation:
- TV Shows – English and Asian sub-sections
- Apps & Games
The Secondary Menu has 4 functions:
Here’s how StarHub TV+ Box remote looks like and its functions.
To view Live Channels: Navigate to Guide in the Main Menu and select a channel to start viewing or press the Live TV button on the remote control.
To view On Demand programmes: Navigate to any genre rail on the Home Screen or TV Shows or Movies in the Main Menu to select a programme to start viewing.
To add multi-language audio or subtitles:
- Press OK and select the “Audio & Subtitles” option.
- Select the available Audio track and/or Subtitle track.
Please note that multi-language audio and subtitles are available for selected programmes only.
To resume your last watched channel: Press the Live TV button on your remote control to tune to your last watched channel.
To resume your last watched programme(s): Find your last watched programme(s) under the “Continue Watching” rail on the Home screen. Select the programme you wish to watch and click Resume.
To add a favourite channel:
- Go to Guide and select the Live TV channel you wish to add.
- Select “Add to Favourite” and press OK. Your favourite channels will appear under the “Favourite Channels” rail on the Home screen.
To add a TV Show or Movie to your Watchlist:
- Select the TV Show or Movie you wish to add to your Watchlist.
- Select “Add to Watchlist” and press OK. Your Watchlist will appear under the “Watchlist and Rentals” rail on the Home screen.
To use the Time-Shift TV feature:
Time-Shift TV feature allows you to navigate through the TV Guide to watch programmes which have aired in the last 24 hours. If you have tuned in to a programme in the middle of its airing, you will also be able to “Start Over” from the beginning.
- Go to Guide and select a Time-Shift TV channel. Time-Shift TV channels are denoted with the icon.
- Press the Left arrow button to scroll through the programmes that have aired within the past 24 hours.
- Press OK to view the Time-Shift programme. You can rewind or fast-forward to any point within the programme like an On Demand TV Show or Movie.