CT

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Apr 7, 2021 5:29 AM

Irrelevant outstanding bill.

Hi,

I've been approached the customer service and billing department regarding this issue but never resolved! 

There is an outstanding bill back in 2014 under my name but I wasn't the user since I moved out from the apartment in mid-year 2013! I asked for suspending then terminate the service when I moved out from the apartment but the service continues charging and I'm not aware until when I re-subscribed StarHub broadband service again in 2017. I've been approached the customer service since then but some promised will get this issue sorted but I never get any response.  

I called the billing department twice and the operator suggests to payment installment but why I should pay the bill which I'm not using it? Hope to hear someone which able to solve this issue because it has been so long and never resolved. 

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

3 m ago

Hi @CT Tan, I'm genuinely sorry to hear about your situation. We will need to look into your account details for this, so kindly contact us through Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below so we can straighten this out. Apologies for the inconvenience since I don't have access to your account details here for security. I hope you understand, thanks. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Shall I proceed to "Get Expert Assistance" in Facebook Messenger? 

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Yes, please. Thereafter, a colleague will assist you with your concern. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started