Giver
Thankful Like-Giver
Grateful Like-Giver

• 

4.3K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Tue, Jan 21, 2020 12:00 AM

How to voluntarily suspend my StarHub service?

Fotolia_87520603_S_copyright.jpg

Are you staying overseas for more than one month or so? If yes, then you might as well request to temporarily suspend your service. Voluntary suspension is recommended if the service will be unusable for a certain period.

✔ You must be cleared of all the outstanding balances under the billing account.
✔ If your account is under an existing contract and suspension of service is required, then the contractual period will be extended according to the period of suspension.

✔ Existing promotions will not be extended during the period of suspension.
✔ The maximum suspension period allowed is six months per calendar year.
✔ During the suspension period, you will be billed for a voluntary suspension fee per month depending on the service. This will be billed as a lump sum in the next bill received after your service has been reactivated.

fees.jpg

You must contact StarHub to re-activate your service.
If no notification is received to re-activate the service, then the service will be automatically terminated after the maximum suspension period of six months.
Early termination charges will be applicable if your service(s) is under an existing contractual term.
All account balance(s) under the billing account must be cleared before you can resume/reactivate any or all service(s).

So, there you have it! You may now consider to voluntarily suspend your service instead of paying the monthly subscription fee for the service that won’t be in use for a period of time. If you wish to proceed with the suspension, please send your account details on StarHub’s Facebook or Twitter.

If you have more questions…feel free to ask them here.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Responses

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

5 m ago

Hi I would like request for temporary suspension of mobile plan from today till Feb 1 2020. However I do not have Facebook account to send request. Kindly advice is there any other portion or method to submit for suspension?

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Currently I’m on overseas. 

Carla_P

• 

4.3K Messages

• 

2.1K Points

Hi @Sathish Kumar, aternatively, you may fill out this form to request the voluntary suspension of your mobile service. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started