How to request for StarHub SIM Card replacement?
Lost your SIM or mobile device? Got a faulty SIM? Need to request to change your SIM Card? Worry no more, you can have your StarHub SIM Card replaced easily.
In fact, requesting for SIM Card replacement is FREE of charge and is very easy. Please note all SIM card replacement requests should be directed to StarHub shops. Here’s how you can request a StarHub SIM Card replacement.
- The first thing to do when you have to request for StarHub SIM Card replacement is to ensure you have paid your outstanding balance prior to SIM card replacement. Moreover, if your SIM card is faulty, our Customer Service will have to check first if it is indeed faulty.
- Schedule a shop visit via My StarHub App before dropping by at the StarHub Shop to replace your SIM for your convenience to save you both time and effort. From there, choose the shop location, date, and time that you want to visit.
Are you unable to personally request the SIM Card replacement? Fret not, you may ask someone to do it on your behalf. Just remember these third-party requirements for SIM card replacement requests.
- 3rd party must be 18 years old and above
- Present an Authorization letter from the registered subscriber with the following details:
- Type of service or transaction authorized to perform on behalf of the registered subscriber
- Name and document ID of both registered subscriber and 3rd party
- Signature of the registered subscriber
- Bring the original NRIC/FIN/Passport of both subscriber and 3rd party
There you go! Schedule a visit now to your nearest StarHub Shop to request the replacement of your SIM Card.