Carla_P's profile

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Wed, Jun 17, 2020 2:00 AM

How to enjoy the free 3 months Amazon Prime membership?

Did you recently sign-up or recontract to any #hellochange 2-year mobile plans or no-contract SIM Only plan? If yes, you are eligible for the free 3 months Amazon Prime membership.

Once you activate your free 3 months Amazon Prime membership, you will get the following benefits:

✓  All access to amazon.sg, prime now, prime video and Twitch Prime.

✓  For Amazon.sg and Prime Now:

Free 1-day delivery

Free International delivery

Free 2-hour delivery

First to get the best deals

✓ Play free games every month on Twitch Prime

An SMS will be sent to you with a link to activate the membership through My StarHub App within 30 days from the date of successful sign-up or renewal to #hellochange or SIM Only mobile plan. The offer will drop if you do not activate within 30 days.

Here are the steps to sign-up for Amazon Prime membership via My StarHub App.

1. Log in to My StarHub App
  2. Go to "Add-ons"
  3. Select "Featured Services" and click "Explore"
  4. Go to "Amazon Prime" and click "Manager"
  5. Select the mobile number you wish to sign-up for Amazon Prime, and click ‘Subscribe Now’, after which the page will be linked to Amazon Prime.
  6. Click "Sign Up" now and follow the registration process.
  7. Verify Amazon’s account via One-time PIN (OTP) sent to customer’s email address.
  8. You will receive an SMS and email confirmation upon successful activation.

NOTE

• If you have an existing Amazon Prime Membership subscription, you must terminate your existing subscription before activating Amazon Prime Offer via My StarHub App.
  • This is only valid for sign-up or recontract via the StarHub Shop or Online Store. It is not valid for change of plan via My StarHub App or My Account.
  • Promotion is valid for the initial 3 months, thereafter, the prevailing rate of $2.99/month will apply.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

1 y ago

Hello. I just recontacted to the 4G $25 plan no sim. I managed to set up my amazon account through the starhub app and got the sms confirmation. But when i log on to prime video, it says that i do not have a prime membership and requested for me to add a credit card. Any advice on this?

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @Jellylin, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Thanks for your continued support of StarHub. Just to clarify, did you receive an SMS to activate your Amazon Prime membership? 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi Carla, i did not receive an additional sms to activate my membership. The sms simply stated "Your Amazon Prime membership via StarHub is activated. Enjoy FREE, fast delivery and great entertainment. Learn more at www.amazon.sg/prime" 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

With that being said, please get in touch with my colleagues via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below to further assist you. Apologies for the inconvenience caused since I don't have access to your account details here. Thanks. 

~ Carla

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

8 m ago

I've just re-contracted my 4G $25 sim only 1-year plan & I had received the sms indicating I got the 3 months of Amazon  Prime membership. However, when I followed the above steps to select Featured Services & clicked Explore, there's only one option "SmartSupport Lite". There isn't any option for "Amazon Prime" or any other options.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @ChristBC, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Is your My StarHub App updated to the latest version? 

~ Carla

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P , yes, it's the latest version. I had double-checked that after being unable to find the option. I clicked on the link in the sms that asked me to activate my Amazon Prime subscription. Also not showing that option. Anyway, because the 1-year plan I re-contracted also come with few other free subscriptions. I clicked on the link in one of the sms (iQIYI Premium VIP subscription), it managed to show me all the free subscription that I'm entitled to. Those options are under the menu of "Lifestyle". But this "Lifestyle" menu is nowhere to be found if I go into My StarHub app directly.

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Please report the issue via My StarHub App. You may refer to this comment on this thread on how to report an app issue. 

~ Carla

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

8 m ago

Hi, I came across this thread as I was looking to cancel my Amazon Prime subscription I got through the "3-months Amazon Prime on us" offer, but I couldn't because there was no such option on the StarHub App! How do I go about cancelling? 

https://www.starhub.com/personal/promotions/amazon-prime/terms-and-conditions.html 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Hi @Shaun12345, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Did you activate this promotion? If not, you don't have to cancel this.  

~ Carla

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Hi Carla, 

Yes, I did. I don't want them charging me 2.99 next month, how do I go about cancelling? Please don't tell me in the App, because there is no such option for me to 'cancel' in the StarHub App 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Shaun12345 , I believe you can only cancel the subscription from Amazon Prime's website directly. As Starhub provides the billing service on behalf of Amazon Prime only. The subscription is between you & Amazon Prime only. Same go for all other third-party streaming services that Starhub is offering (like Disney+)

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

In this case, you may send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger to request the removal/termination of Amazon Prime. Apologies for the inconvenience since I don't have access to your account details here to do your request. Thanks. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started