Carla_P's profile

• 

5.2K Messages

• 

3K Points

Mon, Jul 5, 2021 6:41 AM

How to convert to StarHub’s new Hub Club Go programme?

How to convert to StarHub’s new Hub Club Go programme?

StarHub has an all-new Hub Club Go to deliver a better customer experience for all our customers. It is an improved loyalty programme that gives you bigger rewards and savings, and exciting rewards and treats via the My StarHub App. 

If you are an existing Hub Club member you can convert to the new Hub Club Go programme when you: 

• Recontract any of your StarHub services 
  • Register your interest to upgrade to the all-new Hub Club Go programme via My StarHub App 

How to convert to the new Hub Club Go programme from the old Hub Club membership? 

STEP 1: Once you’re log in to the My StarHub App, go to Rewards then select Hub Club Go.    

STEP 2: Click “Yes, upgrade” to convert to the new Hub Club Go, also known as Hub Club 2.0 membership programme.  

Your current Hub Club membership will be upgraded to the all-new Hub Club Go programme. You will then enjoy the benefits and savings under Hub Club Go membership. 

IMPORTANT NOTE! 

Please be informed once you convert to the new Hub Club membership you will not be able to revert anymore.    

How to check your Hub Club Go membership status? 

It’s easy! You can check your Hub Club Go membership by logging onto My StarHub app > Select Rewards > Hub Club Go and Hub Club 2.0 will be indicated 

If you don’t want to convert to the new Hub Club Go, you may continue to enjoy your current Hub Club benefits as long as your services remain unchanged.   

Visit StarHub’s Online Store to check our latest Mobile+ plansFibre Broadband plans and StarHub TV+ service.   

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Responses

No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started