Thankful Like-Giver
Grateful Like-Giver

• 

3.6K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Sun, Dec 22, 2019 3:00 PM

How to connect to Wireless@SGx?

Step 1: Download the Wireless@SG app, which is available on Android, iOS, Windows 7, and above platforms.

Step 2: Once you installed the app, follow the instructions provided.

Step 3: In the app’s menu, select “Setup”.

Step 4: Select “StarHub” as your mobile provider, then key in your date of birth and mobile number.

Step 5: Enter the one-time pin (OTP) sent to the mobile number you provided and then connect to Wireless@SGx.

WhatsApp Image 2019-12-19 at 10.31.21 AM (1).jpeg

Please note that Wireless@SGx allows users to log-in automatically after the initial one-time setup, while Wireless@SG requires the user to log-in via a web browser every time. For instructions on how to set up Wireless@SG. Click here

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Responses

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

2 months ago

I am using Dell Latitude 5300 and have registered under my Telco Starhub using my mobile number. After the profile created, I click on Wireless@sgx on the wireless option but it prompted for userid and password. I just wondering why it's so complicated as compared to Wireless@SG. Can you please advised me on how to get my laptop auto-connect to wireless@sgx each time I'm at the hotspot area.

Carla_P

• 

3.6K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Hi @yjohari, after you have configured successfully your Wireless@SG profile using the app, go to your Network icon on the system tray of your laptop and change your connection to Wireless@SGx.

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Hi ,

that’s what I did but after selecting Wireless@SGx, it prompted me for userid and password..

Carla_P

• 

3.6K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

Just to confirm, did you follow this Wireless@SG App set up guide for Windows to connect? 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started