Carla_P's profile

• 

6.1K Messages

• 

3.8K Points

Thu, Jan 13, 2022 9:19 AM

How to Change Your StarHub Mobile Plan via My Account?

How to Change Your StarHub Mobile Plan via My Account?

Planning to change your current StarHub mobile plan? No more calling our Customer Support or visiting our shop to do that! You can simply log in to the My Account to change your mobile plan.

Before you change your mobile plan, please note the following:

• Change of mobile plan is applicable to all with no outstanding balance under their account and ID.
  • Once the change to the new plan has been completed, the plan cannot be changed back.
  • The subscription charges will be pro-rated according to your billing cycle.
  • The contract end date will remain the same after the change of the mobile plan.
  • If you are under an existing 2-year plan/contract, you cannot convert to a SIM Only plan or a 1-year SIM Only plan.
  • A downgrade fee applies when you are under a 2-year contract then you will downgrade to a lower-tier plan.

Below is the step-by-step guide on how to change your plan.

STEP 1: Log in to My Account using your Hub iD.

STEP 2: Select the mobile number you want to change the plan under "My Services" and click on "View and Manage."

STEP 3: Select "Change" from the right-hand side of the current mobile plan.

STEP 4: Select your desired plan from the list of current plans available.

STEP 5: Review the changes and click on the check box beside "I acknowledge the above and agree to proceed" then click on "Confirm" to submit.

STEP 6: Once submitted, a confirmation SMS will be sent to your mobile number.

There you go! It’s now easier to change your StarHub mobile plan anywhere you are.

You can also change your mobile plan via the My StarHub App.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started