Skip to main content
Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

285 Points

Thu, Apr 23, 2020 11:00 PM

How to activate Netflix after signing up to HomeHub Plus?

Did you know StarHub recently partnered with Netflix to bring you the best entertainment bundle yet? Find out what is in the new HomeHub Plus bundle here. Once all applicable services of your HomeHub Plus are fully installed and activated thereafter your Netflix account will be ready for activation. After which, an SMS or email will be sent to you within 48 hours to activate your Netflix account. You may set up or link your existing Netflix account under HomeHub Plus via one of the following methods:

Netflix Account Activation via My StarHub App

1. Go to the TV tab and tap on “Pending Netflix account activation”.My_StarHub_App_1_Time1586919256927.png

2. You will be redirected to the Netflix webpage. Enter your email address to set up or link your existing Netflix account under HomeHub Plus.Netflixapp_Time1586926071066.png

Netflix Account Activation via StarHub set-top box

1. Go to Channel 525 and select “Start watching”.Netflix_a_Time1586924864643.png

2. Enter your email address to set up or link your existing Netflix account under HomeHub Plus.Netflix_b_Time1586924882815.png

THERE YOU GO YOU’RE ALL SET!

NOTE:

• Please activate your Netflix account as soon as you receive the SMS and/or email notification to prevent any activation error.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Responses

Arnel_bon

Senior Commentator

• 

4 Messages

• 

1 Point

8 days ago

If I link to the existing email account, after activation can I change my email account to a different one?

Carla_P

• 

2K Messages

• 

285 Points

Hi @Arnel_bon, you would need to contact Netflix to change the Netflix account linked to HomeHub+. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started