J

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Mar 10, 2021 8:11 AM

Home hub termination and switch to Asian Pass

Hi i currently have the starhub fibre and tv under homehub but i want to switch to Asian Pass tv and terminate the fibre. How can i do it to ensure minimal disruptions to tv? Do i need to bring all the equipment( fibre ONT, set top boxes remotes) down to the shop?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

3 m ago

Hi @joannematcha, we're sorry to hear about your decision to terminate your HomeHub service. To do so, please refer to this thread.

Moreover, let me just share that we now have the new StarHub TV+ Passes which you can choose from six different StarHub TV+ Passes according to your preferred genre, and also enjoy the freedom of enhancing your subscription with add-on packs and 3rd party streaming apps. Since you've mentioned that you want to switch to Asian Pass, you have to subscribe to our  Asian+ Pass. Additionally, if you want to access free-to-air channels you need to have a StarHub broadband and a compatible router. For more info on our TV+ Pass, click here

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P Do i need to have starhub fibre to subscribe to Asian+ Pass.? 

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

You do not need to be a StarHub Fibre Broadband customer to enjoy StarHub TV+ Pass. StarHub TV+ Pass is designed to work with any Internet connection regardless of the internet service provider.

However, you will need to either (a) rent a StarHub TV+ box and subscribe to StarHub Fibre Broadband (under the same billing account and service address) with a compatible StarHub type-approved router; or (b) upgrade to a HomeHub+ bundle, in order to watch free-to-air channels and cross-carriage channels (if applicable) which are available on Fibre TV only.   

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

40 Messages

• 

33 Points

3 m ago

please be warned, the new Smart TV+ is bad along with the Nokia Smart Wifi router.

If you are going to terminate i suggest that you cancel all your plans and sign up as a new client. If you do get, you will get the latest hardware etc totalling up to $800 of benefits. If you simply change or recontact, you will have to pay for that amount

Get Started

Get Started