Carla_P's profile

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.2K Points

Thu, Nov 12, 2020 7:44 AM

Enjoy more Asian entertainment on iQIYI

Enjoy more Asian entertainment on iQIYI

Are you into Chinese and Korean dramas? You can now stream the hottest Asian entertainment from iQIYI originals, dramas, blockbusters, and variety shows on iQIYI.

But before you subscribe to iQIYI, let’s find out the difference between iQIYI Standard VIP and iQIYI Premium VIP.

iQIYI Standard VIP

iQIYI Premium VIP

Exclusive VIP videos
Large library of blockbusters
No advertisement
Advance unlocking of hot videos
1080P HD
Dolby
Watching VIP videos on TV
Watching VIP videos on 2 devices simultaneously
Enjoy all the benefits under Standard VIP privileges including the following additional benefits:
• Advance unlocking of the latest videos
• Watching paid videos for free or at a discounted price
• watching VIP videos on 4 devices simultaneously

How to subscribe to iQIYI via My StarHub App?

1. Log in to My StarHub App and click "Add-ons" on the homepage.
  2. Select "Featured Services" and click "Explore".
  3. Click "Manage" under iQIYI.
  4. Select the mobile number you wish to sign up for iQIYI, and click “Subscribe Now”, after which the page will be linked to iQIYI.
  5. You will be re-directed to iQIYI’s webpage for further instructions on how to sign up.
  6. Thereafter, you will receive an SMS and email confirmation upon successful activation.

NOTE:  

You may opt to sign-up to iQIYI Standard VIP as a standalone app subscription at $8.98 per month and enjoy FREE 2 months!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
No Responses!

Get Started

Get Started