U

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sun, Apr 25, 2021 2:57 AM

Changing netflix subscriptionfix

Hi, I signed up homehub last year and it comes with free Netflix standard plan (2screens) for one year. How do I downgrade the plan to basic (1 screen) instead? What will the charges be for this plan if I continue to be billed via StarHub and not Netflix directly?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

2 m ago

Hi @user_048bbb, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. Our HomeHub+ plans come with a Netflix Standard Plan so there's no option to downgrade it to the basic plan. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Do I have to call StarHub to cancel since my free Netflix subscription will end soon? Thereafter I can use the same account to subscribe to basic plan?

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Please be informed that Netflix is bundled together with HomeHub, therefore excluding it is not an option. Moreover, there are no additional charges to Netflix Standard Plan in the HomeHub bundle. Let me just clarify if you will terminate your HomeHub plan too?  

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started