Skip to main content

1 Message


1 Point

Sat, Nov 21, 2020 10:39 AM

Change recurring payment to cash payment


I would like to ask if it's possible to change my recurring payment to cash payment?

Thank you!





2.7K Messages


763 Points

11 days ago

Hi @Mharline0614, warmest welcome to GreenR Community. You need to terminate your GIRO/credit card recurring payment first. To do that, please complete and return the StarHub GIRO payment termination form or  StarHub Recurring Credit Card Termination form to StarHub using the postage-paid mailer included with the form or fax to 6721-5051. Kindly note that termination will take effect from the next billing cycle. 


~ Carla



Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started