Skip to main content

Wed, Jul 29, 2020 11:00 PM

You are subsribed to mobile data service - iphone6

Hello, 

Can anyone help me. After about 4 months of CB period in JB, last week I'm back to SG. unfortunately I'm not able to connect to mobile data. I do have data balance.

Does anyone face the same issue? Can anyone help me out?

Responses

Accepted Solution

3 Messages

2 months ago

I have just installed Starhub Happy apps, and go to Setting. There it shows me to:

1) change the APN to "shppd"

2) set Data Roaming to On

I'm now able to connect to mobile internet. Thanks!

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

That's good to hear. Thanks for the update! Glad you were able to solve this issue. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

2 months ago

Hi Carla,

It's still active. MOM call me through this number almost everyday during my 14 day SHN period.

I have reloaded $10 twice. I have received free 100MB data which will expire on 12.8.2020. I plan to use this free data first before buying more data.

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

2 months ago

Hi @System76, welcome to Greenr Community. We're glad to see you join our growing Community. 😀 Have you tried to restart your phone and insert your sim card to another device to see if the issue persists? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started