mel5582's profile

New Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

5 Points

Thu, Apr 15, 2021 1:02 AM

Wallet credits deducted with no reason

I have been having issues with Starhub disabling my wow data plan after a refresh back in March. During that period of time, I was asked to reload $10 into wallet so I could data roam. Starhub deducted my credits almost immediately down to $2 and was told that the deduction was due to roaming with a data plan. I've disputed this and Starhub refunded $6 so I considered it resolved since I didn't have any issues thereafter.

Then after 2 weeks, Starhub deducted another $5 without me knowing and i still have a data pack active.

I've escalated the issue, wishing to check on the reason for deducting my credits while I practically do not use any call or text services. It's a strictly data only usage for my work phone for Whatsapp.

I've reported this issue on 5th April 2021, and was told that the team would investigate without ETA. After numerous times to date, there hasn't even been any feedback and I've been asking via FB almost every other day and only got the scripted response that they're sorry for the inconveniences, have highlighted to the team but unable to provide a timeline. Is this the kind of sham starhub is doing?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

2 m ago

Hi @mel5582, I'm sorry to hear about this. Upon checking with my colleague, they have already sent you an update regarding your dispute. Please refer to the message they have sent you on Facebook Messenger. Once again, I'm sorry that it took longer to resolve your concern. Thank you for your understanding and patience. Have a nice day. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

New Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

5 Points

Hi,

Guess what, credits got deducted again. Wallet balance is now $1.31. Could you just refund all the credits back to my credit card? I'm too tired for this. Reason I topped up was to have available balance for data roam (which I purchase WOW data plans separately). What's the reason of topping up when it's deducted for no apparent reason at all? This is absurd!

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Hi @mel5582, I'm sorry to hear about your current situation. Unfortunately, I'm unable to assist you with your concern as I don't have the authorization to process refund requests here in the Community. May I trouble you to please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below? Rest assured, they'll be able to straighten this out. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

New Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

5 Points

I already messaged your support on FB last Saturday. Still waiting for an update. The last issue only got resolved after 10 days, and I shouldn't be subjected to such go around just to fix an issue stemmed from Starhub.

The least Starhub should do is to ensure customers with their monies deducted, shouldn't have to chase for updates.

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Sorry for the delay in the response on our Facebook Messenger as we might have been receiving an influx of messages. Moreover, as per my colleague, your concern has been escalated to the relevant team and we're awaiting their response. Thanks for your patience. 

~ Carla

New Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

5 Points

So much for being helpful. Your colleagues are either sleeping on the job or not taking this seriously. Please get your team to look into my issue which was escalated since 7th May. Your erroneous deductions from my wallet on a monthly basis is putting me into a position to consider legal alternatives. I want the credits refunded into my credit card as I'm seriously considering just terminating the line. Absolutely frustrating!

Thank you.

(edited)

Get Started

Get Started