Skip to main content
W

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Sun, Jan 17, 2021 8:36 AM

Starhub number is unable to be verified

Hello, 

I'm trying to top up my prepaid starhub number using Starhub prepaid apps and prepaid online top up website and i always gets error message "

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

a month ago

Hi @wkurniawan, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to check, when was the last time you topped up your StarHub Prepaid SIM Card? 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

@Carla_P Hello. The last time i topped up Starhub prepaid SIM card was April 2020

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

It looks like your SIM card has already expired since, upon activation, the card will be terminated within 180 days if there is no further top-up. I highly suggest that you buy another StarHub Prepaid SIM Card. You may also confirm if your StarHub Prepaid SIM card has indeed expired by sending a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Thank you. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started