Skip to main content
M

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Tue, Jan 5, 2021 2:41 AM

Prepaid expired

I have a prepaid card that wish to be extended. But unable to top up anymore. Pls help

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

2 months ago

Hi @Meiquery, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! Just to check, when was the last time you topped-up? Do your SIM card still has a mobile network?

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Last top up is definitely more than 6 months ago. Unable to check mobile network, as the SIM card in Malaysia, unable to retrieve back currently due to border close

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

It looks like your SIM card has expired already. You may confirm if your StarHub SIM card has indeed expired by sending a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Apologies for the inconvenience as I don't have access to your account details here. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
zIp-dIsK

Hubbernauts

• 

83 Messages

• 

5 Points

a month ago

When your prepaid card has expired, your number would unfortunately be not retreivable anymore. You will need to purchase a new number.

Get Started

Get Started