Skip to main content
szn606's profile

Sun, Aug 23, 2020 11:00 PM

Porting prepaid to postpaid failed

I purchased a postpaid sim only plan, and requested to port my starhub prepaid number to the new postpaid plan. I got the new sim delivered today but later on received a sms saying my porting request has been rejected, and ask me to visit customer service center. 

Just want to ask why the request is rejected,  does anyone encountered this before?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

6 months ago

Hi @szn606, welcome to Greenr Community. I'd be happy to help you with your concern, however, I don't have access to your account details here in the Community. With that being said, please reach out to my colleagues via Facebook instead. Thanks.

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

2 months ago

I have the same problem. 

So what happened? I am frustrated because the customer care consultant hanged up on me. I feel like they could have told us before the sim arrived or be more transparent about the criteria for port in. Now since porting in failed, need to pay more money. Being a loyal customer for years, I must say I am very disappointed. 

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

Hi @aveiledvoice, sorry for the inconvenience caused. Unfortunately, I'm unable to give you further details on the reason for the failed port-in as I don't have access to your account details here. May I trouble you to send a message to our Customer Care via Facebook Messenger for further assistance?  

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started