Skip to main content
J

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

Thu, Jan 21, 2021 4:41 AM

Poor 4G network connectivity in Anchorvale Lane

There is no 4G mobile data connection available in and around Anchorvale Lane, my friend who is using M1 is having no issue at all for 4G mobile data. But in StarHub case I always have to switch back to 3G to get mobile data connection in my mobile phone.

Responses

Accepted Solution

5 Messages

• 

5 Points

3 days ago

Just in-case anyone is facing the issue, kindly try out solution which worked for me.

From the StartHubPrepaid app, go to Setting->APN setting and follow the instruction from there to copy the APN value to mobile data network setting.

Usually it set to "shwap" but should be "shppd".

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

Thanks for sharing how your concern was resolved, @jkshan

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!
Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

a month ago

Hi @jkshan, sorry for the inconvenience this has caused. Just to check, are other StarHub mobile users also experiencing this issue in the area you've mentioned? Also, do you only experience this connectivity issue around Anchorvale Lane? 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

Carla_P

• 

3.5K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

Please note that we need to refer some queries to Facebook especially if we need to refer to the customer's account details to further assist them. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started