Skip to main content

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Jun 29, 2020 7:00 PM

On demand unlimited incoming calls charges continue although I top up $20 and should get free

Hi moderator,

Please check my number < removed personal information >.

I topped up $20 for my number yesterday and was charged 0.59 for unlimited incoming call package so I unsubscribe it since I should get it for free for 20 days since I topped up $20. However today I was charged for incoming calls so I thought I unsubscribed it wrongly and resubscribe it however I got charged another 0.59cents.

Please assist since I should get free incoming calls for topping up $20.

Thanks.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

5 months ago

Hi @kk1337, welcome to Greenr Community. Thanks for joining us here. 😄 First of all, I had removed the mobile number you posted here to protect your privacy. 

To address your concern, did you receive an SMS notification after your top-up that the 20-Day Free Incoming Calls have been activated? Moreover, no deductions will be made during your 20-Day Free Incoming Calls period. After the 20-Day Free Incoming Calls period ends, the daily 59¢ deduction will resume for the On-Demand Unlimited Incoming Call.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

5 months ago

Hi Carla,

Yup I received it. However the sms is confusing as first i recevie sms on my successful top up and free incoming calls expiry date. Then another email on the unlimited incoming calls been re-activated.

Thanks.

Carla_P

• 

2.7K Messages

• 

763 Points

5 months ago

Hi @kk1337, if you have an existing On-Demand Unlimited Incoming Call (VAS), you do not need to deactivate the VAS. It will resume once the 20-Day Free Incoming Calls period ends. If I understood it correctly, you deactivated the On-Demand Unlimited Incoming Call then re-subscribed that's why you were deducted of 0.59cents. 

However, we highly suggest that you reach out to my colleagues on Facebook or Twitter to check your why you were deducted of 0.59cents. Sorry for the inconvenience since we don't have access to your account details here. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started