giugno's profile

Valued Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

3 Points

Tue, Nov 23, 2021 1:54 AM

No mobile network

I hv been using prepaid for years,  only these few months having network problem... It downgraded from 4G to 3G without network... I hv to use other delco network ..

Could any one help me? 

Valued Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

3 Points

16 d ago

Good morning 

Using pre-paid for years,  enjoying 4G network... Recent months drop to 3G without network... I hv to use other delco for networking... Could you help me? 

Note: This comment was created from a merged conversation originally titled Pre-paid no mobile network
Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

16 d ago

Hi @giugno, I'm sorry to hear that you're encountering mobile network issues. Just to check, does this issue occur in one location or more? Have you tried to reboot your phone and insert your SIM Card to another device to see if the issue persists? 

Valued Commentator

• 

6 Messages

• 

3 Points

@Carla_P 

Is 24/7 and everywhere...no matter what I tried incl,  change sim chip,  try other phone,  change APN setting,  reset network,  soft/hard reset, u name it,  I tried all... Only starhub gives 3G without any network but my other delco all 4G... 

Still don't know why?!

Carla_P

• 

5.8K Messages

• 

3.5K Points

In this case, please contact our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as we will need to refer to your account details to further assist you. Thanks!

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started