U

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Thu, Sep 16, 2021 7:03 AM

Main Balance forfeited according to support - No OTP Received to check balance on App and USSD code running... when I dial *123#

I have reached out on Whatsapp but no one can help me. Now no one is responding anymore. I was told that $99+ is no longer in my account. No OTP Received to check balance on App and USSD code running... when I dial *123#. I have also not received any warning like before that balance is expiring soon! 

I have noted that expiry is until October 23, 2021 on my calendar. Can someone help revert the $99 as I can't see my transaction history? 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

1 m ago

Hi @user_6b7c26, warmest welcome to GreenR Community! I am genuinely sorry to hear about this. We will need to refer to your account details first which we don't have access here in the Community to further assist you. In this case, kindly direct your query over to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. Rest assured, they'll do everything to straighten this out. 

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

1 m ago

I have spent hours talking to Customer Support on Whatsapp but they still can't fix my problem and return the balance that have disappeared. They seem to just want to reply to get things done.

I have 2 problems: 1) i can't receive OTP and check my balance and expiry 2) i would like to request for revert the $99+ as I don't think it has expired. I took note and it should expire on Oct 23. 

And this is their response: 

"We're sorry that you are unable to receive an OTP to check your balance and expiry. To clarify, which OTP are you not receiving? Is it a StarHub OTP? What is the error you are facing when accessing the prepaid app?

We do not have access to the account statement for prepaid. You can check the prepaid credit and other account transactions via the app."

I am unable to check my transactions, balance and expiry through the app because I seem to not be receiving the OTP to access the app. 

I also did not receive any warning that my balance is expiring if it indeed expired. The last text I received from Starhub is from June 21 about a promo. Why is it that I can receive promotions but not OTPs and expiring balances? 

I reached out here because customer support on Whatsapp has been unhelpful.

I have read that others have experienced balance disappearing and they have been successfully reverted to their accounts. 

I have been a long time customer of Starhub and have never had to contact customer support until now. Where can I reach out to someone who can actually help me? $99 is a significant amount for me. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

Please be informed that we stopped processing account related issues here in the Community for security and privacy. In this case, may we ask you to contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger instead? Once again, we're sorry that it is taking longer to resolve your concern. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

3 Messages

• 

3 Points

Hello Carla! The issues I have encountered have not been solved until now. It's been more than a week already. I've been passed around to different people on Whatsapp and it seems that they just want to reply to get things done. I have still not received the reversal on my account. You have my details here when I signed up for an account. You should be able to check and process the refund for me. Thank you

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

As previously mentioned, we are unable to help here as we don't have access to your account details. You may send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger so they could escalate your concern to the relevant team. Thank you.

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started