Skip to main content

1 Message


1 Point

Thu, Dec 24, 2020 8:17 AM

Lost sim card

I am in India and recently lost my phone. Due to the current situation I cannot travel to Singapore right now. How do I get a new sim issued and current one blocked as I need it urgently to connect to my banking apps





3.5K Messages


1.4K Points

2 months ago

Hi @shettyshreyas, sorry to hear that you lost your SIM card. Usually, for SIM card loss, we advise customers to suspend the mobile service. To do so, please send a message to our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below.

For SIM card replacement request since you're currently not in Singapore, you can have someone do the SIM card replacement request to our StarHub main shops in Plaza Singapura, NEX, Jurong Point, and Tampines Mall. Below are the Third-Party requirements for SIM card replacement request:

  • 3rd Party must be 18 years old and above
  • Authorisation letter from the registered subscriber with the following details:
Type of service or transaction authorized to perform on behalf of the registered subscriber;
Name and Doc ID of both registered subscriber and 3rd party;
Signature of the registered subscriber
  • Original NRIC/FIN/Passport of both subscriber and 3rd party

Lastly, any outstanding balance must be cleared before you can request SIM replacement at Shops.

~ Carla



Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started