K

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Wed, Nov 4, 2020 8:15 AM

How to terminate both mobile prepaid & home broadband account (by 7th Dec)?

Hello, 

I'd like to get an advice to see if you can share how I can terminate both mobile prepaid & home broadband account by 7th Dec as I'm leaving the country. I live in East, should I visit the main shop (such as Tampines) and bring my FIN and a broadband router? Thanks. 

Regards,

KG

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

1 y ago

Hi @KGsingapore2020, we're sorry to hear about your termination query. To terminate your broadband service, please visit any of our StarHub Main Shops located in Plaza Singapura, Jurong Point, Nex, Tampines and return the following equipment:

Fibre Broadband

- Optical Network Terminal
- Fibre Patch Cord
- UTP Cable
- Power Adaptor

For your prepaid number, StarHub Prepaid SIM cards automatically expire and de-register if there is no top-up done before their expiration. You may also de-register, just bring along your original identification document and your Prepaid SIM card to any of these locations: Bugis Junction, Causeway Point, Parkway Parade, & Westgate.

2 Messages

• 

2 Points

Thank you @Carla_P for your quick response. 

1 thing I realized about my mobile plan is that I have "SIM Only Plan", not pre-paid. 

To terminate / cancel both mobile SIM Only Plan & Fibre Broadband, I understand I can visit (for example) Tampines on 4th December with these; 

Fibre Broadband

- Optical Network Terminal
- Fibre Patch Cord
- UTP Cable
- Power Adaptor

- My FIN # (ID)

Kindly let me know if it's correct, thank you. 

Carla_P

• 

5.5K Messages

• 

3.3K Points

You may terminate your mobile line via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below. The termination request will be completed within an hour and upon the termination, a final bill invoice will be generated, indicating the pro-rated billing adjustments.

Yes, please bring the above items along with your NRIC/FIN to any main StarHub shops to terminate your broadband service. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started