Complaint - Call Barring is activated, issue unresolved after 7 days, customer support refused to escalate the issue to the Manager
- I can’t make outgoing calls (Call Barring is activated, I am not able to deactivate it). This is the 7th day after the issue reported through Starhub Facebook Social Media Team and the issue remains unresolved.
- There seems no escalation process in Starhub, the Customer Service is so bad and I am helpless – I am subscribing to the telco service which CANNOT make outgoing calls!
- Incompetent/Ineffective Customer Support:
- They seems know nothing about Call Barring feature and confused with Roaming.
- I can easily find similar issues in the Starhub forum (the latest issue was posted Jan this year).
- They don’t pay attention at the problem statement, and worst, different agents keep on asking me to do the same thing again and again.
- It took so long before they decided to escalate to ‘relevant team’.
- Bad Customer Service:
- There seems no escalation process/channel, no SLA, no Client Charters in Starhub based on the conversation with the customer support agents. (To Starhub Chief Customer Officer, is this correct?)
- There seems no internal escalation process, SOPs when they are not able to resolve the issue, the issue remains unresolved (forever?)
- They will only asked me to wait patiently for updates (but that never happened after 7days!)
- When asked about SLA, they will tell me “we do not have an initial timeframe for the resolution”.
- When asked to escalate to the Manager, they will IGNORE and will not respond.
**Please refer the details in the comment. I was not allowed to post more than 100000characters.