M

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Tue, Apr 27, 2021 5:54 AM

cant get SMS OTP from banks and government agencies

Hi there, I am using star hub prepaid card < removed private information > and not able to obtain sms otp since morning. Please urgently assist. Have removed, reinserted sim card and restart phone, doesnt work.

Responses

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

2 m ago

Hi @mahadirkhan, I'm sorry to hear that you're unable to receive SMS OTP. Please dial the following to cancel the barring of incoming SMS #35*Password*16#SEND. The password is 1234. Also, please set your APN settings to shppd. 

Moreover, apologies that I had to remove your mobile number as this is a public forum to protect your security. 

(edited)

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

Hi Carla, we tried above. but received, call barring connection problem or invalid MMI code

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

what do we do next? we never had this issue or had any issues.

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

In this case, please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger by clicking the link below as we need to refer to your account details first to further assist you. Sorry for the inconvenience since I don't have access to your account details here in the Community. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.

4 Messages

• 

4 Points

any assistance? we are based in bugis junction, where is the nearest star hub shop?

Carla_P

• 

4.6K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

Please contact our Customer Support via Facebook Messenger < https://m.me/StarHub > instead first so they could straighten this out without you having to visit our shop. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started