Skip to main content
M

Tue, Sep 8, 2020 10:46 AM

Cancel postpaid contract

I've 5 months left on my 2 years 75$/month postpaid contact. Unfortunately, I had to move out of Singapore and now I wanted to cancel my contract. But I can't find this option on either the mobile app or the website to do so. Can someone help me by guiding how to proceed with this? and how much it would cost me? Should I just let it expire in 5 months or cancel it now?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

395 Points

2 months ago

Hi @manojhl, we're sorry to hear that you're thinking about terminating your service. 😔 Instead of terminating your mobile service, we suggest suspending the service for a maximum suspension of six months per calendar year, or you can transfer the ownership instead.

If you still opt to terminate your mobile service contract, please note that you will have to pay early termination fees which I won't be able to give you how much since I don't have access to check your account details here. To terminate your account, please message my colleagues via Facebook (just click the link below) to help you with the process. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

1 Message

• 

1 Point

15 days ago

Hi i've been trying to cancel my account and nobody replied me on messenger, please help!

Carla_P

• 

2.1K Messages

• 

395 Points

Hi @hanadmh, sorry for the inconvenience caused. As much as I'd want to help you terminate your service, unfortunately, I don't have access to account details here. With that being said, you may also contact us alternatively at customerservice@starhub.com. You may also fill out this form https://www.starhub.com/personal/forms/onlinefeedback.html

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Get Started

Get Started