Skip to main content

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Dec 12, 2018 5:00 AM

All outgoing calls barred

All outgoing calls barred

Hello, Recently i bought my sim in singapore. But after i came to kuala lumpur all my outgoing calls have been barred . Incoming calls are active.When i try to deactivate the call barring, they ask for a password. How to deactivate the call barring?

I tried 1234, it's not working.

Kindy assist me. Thank You

Responses

Valued Commentator

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Hello, Recently i bought my sim in singapore. But after i came to kuala lumpur all my outgoing calls have been barred . Incoming calls are active.When i try to deactivate the call barring, they ask for a password. How to deactivate the call barring?

RobinW

Esteemed Commentator

• 

6 Messages

a year ago

I experienced the same problem in ALL countries other than Singapore e.g whenever the SIM is roaming. I tried everything including all of the StarHub suggestions for passwords to deactivate call barring and sending USSD codes etc. to no avail. I also had the SIM replaced and tried it in multiple handsets again to no avail.  On all occasions, I had only purchased a WOW Data Plan with no call bundles.  It turns out that I was still able to make outgoing calls by entering the prefix *116* number, followed by #, even with call barring active.  I don't know if call barring is deactivated if a call bundle is purchased but outgoing calls do appear to work using the *116* number #  method.  It is not clear from the StarHub website that this prefix is mandatory for making outgoing calls from prepaid SIMs when roaming.  Hope this helps?

Get Started

Get Started