vincent2013's profile

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Oct 24, 2013 4:00 AM

Unfair bill charge

My 24-month contract ended two months ago. Within the 24 months, I got 30% off discount of the monthly subscription fee. I didn't notice the contract has ended already. When I checked the bill of last two months, I found they cancled my 30% discount. But they didn't send me any message about this....

Responses

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 y ago

You are on corporate discount? Any intention to purchase a new handset?

Senior Commentator

• 

3 Messages

8 y ago

This is the reply for the cs.

"So sorry but there is no re-contract voucher available for your number. The re-contract voucher is offered to qualified customers based on one of our current promotions. Our promotions may change from time to time. In terms of customer eligibility for re-contract vouchers, certain factors are taken into consideration. Customers who are eligible for our promotion will be notified via channels such as SMS, email or direct mail.  In the meantime, please do keep a lookout for our upcoming promotions."

Haha, It seems I am not a quanlified cumstomer for STARHUB. Could you please tell me the factors that which are taken into consideration? Or maybe I am just not valuable for STARHUB. Maybe it is time for me to transfer to singtel to M1. 

New Commentator

• 

1 Message

8 y ago

Hi

I am using starhub for last 2.5 years. I always feel pathetic for not providing me no of minutes usage. I couldn't check how many minutes used in my tariff plan.

First of all there is no option to check local and international minutes usage with quick no, or internet.

It is utterly expolitation of customer. People end up using either more or less minutes but not correct minutes.

I never understand what is limitation in that.

THere is no concept for roll forward minutes when some minutes are left over. It is also injustice for customer.

Very unhappy thing.

There is no option to barring internation call service by keep ing IDD call services.

Recently I inquired about IDD calls but they removed that option for me with out getting confirmation from me.

They then charged extra charges. When I spoke they told will revert in next month. But it didn't happen. It is really disgusting experience of nasty calls and asking again and again. 

I am really frustated with this.There is no proper communication regarding any thing to customer like activation , deactivation. Every thing is like lotto. It is making my life miserable.

KaiBoon

StarHub Prepaid

• 

9K Messages

• 

5 Points

8 y ago

Hi shravan

Please drop us your details over at bit.ly/StarHubQuery

We will see what can be done.

Get Started

Get Started