Skip to main content

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

Sun, Jan 19, 2020 11:00 PM

Unable to Receive SMS

Hi....I have not been able to receive SMS the past 1 week.  Any issue ?

Responses

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

8 months ago

Hi @allanang03, is your phone not showing any network signal? Another reason that you are not receiving SMS because the SMS barring might be activated. Please dial this mobile short code #35*Password*16#SEND to clear the barring setting. Reboot your handset after dialing the shortcode thereafter ask someone to send you a message to see if you can now receive an SMS. 

~ Carla

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Have a good idea? Tell us at our Ideas Exchange!

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

8 months ago

Thanks but no, didnt try the short code.
BTW, what will be the Password ?

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

8 months ago

There is signal and strong one. But just that I cannot receive
SMSes...normal voice call all ok

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

8 months ago

Did you try to dial this mobile short code #35*Password*16#SEND to clear your SMS barring setting? If the issue still persists, I suggest that you reach out to our Customer Care Support team on Facebook or Twitter as this will require us to check your number settings' back end. 

~ Carla

Some of my posts, opinions and views here do not reflect my position and StarHub's opinions. 
For account related matter, please seek help from our Customer Service team via Facebook Messenger.
Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

8 months ago

Password is not needed to contact Starhub via Facebook or Twitter.

~ Carla

Respected Commentator

• 

4 Messages

8 months ago

No.....I mean if to dial this mobile short code #35*Password*16#SEND to
clear your SMS barring setting.....what will be the Password ?

Carla_P

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

26 Points

8 months ago

The default password is 1234 but if you have changed it I don't have the capacity to help you with that so I suggest that you contact our Customer Care Support team instead. 

~ Carla

Get Started

Get Started